Please keep updated by referring to our website.
For other questions, feel free to call Liberty Park Tennis Center at 801-328-4711 OR Wasatch Hills at 801-583-9451 during business hours.
We look forward to welcoming the public back! We have worked tirelessly to ensure a safe atmosphere for our staff, patrons, and visitors. Please read all signs, stay home if you are at all sick, adhere to social distancing practices, use our new outdoor hand washing stations, wear a mask inside the clubhouse at all times, and PLEASE be respectful to our staff, other players, and patrons. We appreciate your patience, support, and desire to play tennis at Liberty Park and Wasatch Hills.
Liberty Hills Tennis, LLC
1. One Way Road Coming Soon
3. Physically Distanced Waiting Area
5. Enter Bubble From West Side
7. Sneeze Guard Barrier Between Courts While On Break.
9. Please end play 5 minutes prior to the end of court reservation or lesson to provide a transition period.
A 5-Minute Warning Light provides us a tool, when needed, to remind players to stop play, clean up, and exit the bubble in a timely manner.
2. Check In At Window
4. Wait Until Light Turns "Green"
6. Hand Sanitizer, Tissues, & Masks Available Prior To Play.
8. Players per bench (stickers marking)
10. Individually Marked Tubes For Pickup
11. Attached Cleaning Station Baskets To Every Ball Cart
11. Designated Pick-Up Area
12. Exit Up Concrete Ramp
12. Approx. 25,000 sq foot bubble