Please keep updated by referring to our website.
For other questions, feel free to call Liberty Park Tennis Center at 801-328-4711 OR Wasatch Hills at 801-583-9451 during business hours.
We look forward to tennis play inside the Liberty Park and Wasatch Hills bubbles. We have worked tirelessly to ensure a safe atmosphere for our staff, patrons, and visitors.
Please read all signs, stay home if you are at all sick, adhere to social distancing practices, use hand sanitizing stations, and PLEASE be respectful and kind to our staff, other players, and patrons.
We ask that you please wear a mask while on the premise. This includes entrance, check-in, waiting areas, inside clubhouse, after play, and while exiting the bubble.
Masks are not required during play but encouraged.
1. Jr Academy: Masks are required until further notice.
2. Adult Workouts, Private Lessons, Bubble Court Reservations, & Ball Machine: Masks are encouraged, but must be close by, easily accessible & worn when social distancing cannot be maintained (inside a pocket, underneath chin, etc.). When finished, please exit the court promptly.
The following photos are some of the protocols we will be taking as we enter the bubble season at both locations.
Liberty Hills Tennis, LLC
1. One-way Road Coming Soon
3. Physically Distanced Waiting Area
5. Bubble Entrance On West Side. East Side Entrance Closed For Construction of New Clubhouse
7. Sneeze Guard Barrier Between Courts While On Break.
9. Must finish play 5 minutes prior to the end of court reservation or lesson to provide a transition period.
A 5-Minute Warning Light provides us a tool, when needed, to remind players to stop play, clean up, and exit the bubble in a timely manner.
2. Check In At Window
4. Wait Until Light Turns "Green" To Proceed Down Stairs
6. Hand Sanitizer, Tissues, & Masks Available Prior To Play.
8. Two Players Per Bench; Stickers Mark Sitting Location
10. Individually Marked Tubes For Pickup, If Preferred Method
11. Attached Cleaning Baskets For Every Ball Cart
11. Designated Pick-Up Area
12. Exit Up Concrete Ramp
12. Approx. 25,000 sq. ft. Bubble